Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

Nine Years!

I can't believe I am the mom of two nine year olds. As I said last year, it seems like just yesterday that we brought them home from the hospital, completely clueless. And here we are nine years later, with two of the kindest, sweetest, most amazing nine year olds that I know.
I love that they still let me hug them and give them kisses goodnight, I love that they still want me to come visit them at school, and that they want to be around Chuck and I as much as possible. I know those days are numbered and I am cherishing them while I can. But I can't help but look back at the last nine years and see how far we've come, how much they've grown, and be anything but proud. Happy birthday Bryce and Jarron, thank you for making each year better than the last.
Here's a little peek into those years...

No comments: