Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Things We Do For Our Kids

I'll be back on Thursday to update with a "Ten on Thursday" post but I wanted to quickly share what kept me from working on a "Ten on Tuesday" post.
Jackson's AWANAs class is having a drive-in movie night tonight and he needed a "car" made from a cardboard box. He requested a Spongebob car. So Chuck and I came up with this:

Front of the car-Chuck did the freehand drawing. I did the die cutting.


Side View

 

I used my Silhouette die cutting machine to cut all of the various sized circles. We just glued plain old yellow posterboard to a cardboard box as a base. Chuck (who is way, way more artistic than I am) drew the face. We finally finished it at about 11PM last night. I think we did a pretty good job. :)
More pictures of the "medium sized kid" driving it tomorrow...

No comments: