Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Ten on Tuesday: I Totally Lied and Didn't Do A 1st Day of School Post-Edition

1. Lots of things happening around here lately. I took the boys to Highfield Discovery Zone at Glenwood Gardens the last Friday before school started. We love this place. The curators were had a little lesson about Dragonflies and Fairies. The boys got to make their own dragonfly to take home. (I spent more hours that I care to admit creating this collage in PSE!)


2. The weekend before school started we had a really nice weather-cool and breezy. The boys spent some time riding their bikes, skateboarding, and playing some football. Love days like this.
Soon, little man, soon...

Jarron working on his Tony Hawk impression

3. Moosey turned 11 months old! He has 2 teeth and is pulling up on everything. No steps yet though. He is no longer interested in being fed baby food with a spoon-he only likes things he can pick up and eat himself. (Did I mention he only has 2 teeth? This presents a bit of a challenge in meal planning!) He will still take a bottle, but loves his sippy straw cup. He is growing up far too fast for his momma's liking.



4. My boys started school last week. The twins went back full time last Monday. They are in separate classes for the first time ever. And they love it!




Jarron

Bryce

Jackson

5. Jackson went to Kindergarten for the first time last week. The Kindergarten Center has a staggered start, so I took him on Monday and sat through parent orientation while he had class. Then on Thursday, he rode the bus for the first time. He was so excited and happy. I didn't cry until the bus pulled away. He just looked so little with this backpack that was nearly as big as he was. I am so so proud of him, and so glad that he loves school.

First day-first assignment!

Waiting on the bus...

Getting on the bus! (Not pictured: Momma crying as she walked home!)

6. I started a brand new business last week. After going to a candle party at Fawna's house, I decided to become a Scentsy consultant. Scentsy candles are wickless, flameless candle bars that burn in a warmer using a 25 watt lightbulb. I love them because they are super cute, smell great and are very safe to use around the kiddos. You can visit my website HERE, to book a party. ;)




7. Moose moved up to the one year olds room at church. After months of drama each time I dropped him off-he would scream and cry something awful-it was such a relief to drop him off tear-free. He seems to like his new room-he was smiley and happy when I picked him up! Woo-hoo!
Check out that tooth!

8. I got to do some scrapbooking last week-I finished our Hilton Head Island album and even got the twins' baptism layouts done. I have another scrapbook night Friday-I might just get the Gatlinburg pictures done!

9. Flag football practice starts for the boys this week. I'm really excited about this season. I love football, so I can't wait to watch their games.

10. Speaking of football, the first regular season Bengals game is less than 3 weeks away! After watching Hard Knocks-the Bengals training camp show-I am super excited for the season to start! Who-dey!

No comments: