1. The boys had a blast at VBS and really enjoyed the carnival that Friday. Jackson and Blaze hung out together most of the night, eating sno-cones and playing games. Jarron spent 90% of his time at the dart throwing booth, where according to one of the girls in his class, "he won everytime, he's amazing". Jeesh. Bryce got his face painted, and was so proud of it that he had me take this picture, so he could show everyone in case it came off.
2. Chuck and I celebrated our eleventh anniversary on the 20th. That's so crazy to think about! We started dating when I was 16, so we have been together for half of my life time. We had a nice dinner out (alone).
3. Moosey turned nine months old on June 22nd. I wish I could stop time and have him stay our baby for a little bit longer, he's growing up way too fast for me. He had his well baby check-up and weighed 21 1/2 pounds, and was 30 inches tall. As she said, "he's gonna be a big boy!"
We thought he had gotten a tooth early this month, but it turns out that wasn't the case. He's still toothless and the doctor saw no signs of this changing any time soon! He's pulling up and standing all the time, I'm expecting him to take his first step any day now.
4. Moose has been a terror in his walker lately. He just flys from room to room, barreling over anything in his way. Unfortunately, our elderly dog, Tubby, got in his way and ended up at the vet with a leg injury. He's okay but it was a rough couple of days for him. I feel sorry for the dogs when Moose starts walking.
5. The boys had a birthday party to go to this weekend at Jump Zone. Jackson loved the Superman jumpy, and we couldn't keep Bryce and Jarron out of the basketball jumpy.
Jarron and his friend Zach
6. This list of warnings on one of the jumpys just cracked me up. The descriptive pictures for people who can't read are hilarious. The fat guy with the line through it had me crying. But the best was the spiky hand for no rough play-because we were going to jump with our spiked gloves on until we saw that. Ha! :)
7. The Patriotic Celebration our church sponsored was this Sunday. Our older boys walked in the parade. Chuck, Don, Loretta and a few others worked really hard on the Upward float. It was far and away, the best float in the parade.
8. Unfortunately, my poor nephew, Andrew fell before the service started. So Loretta and I took him to Children's Hospital, where he got a few stitches. He's such a cutie, I hated seeing him in pain. While we were there, Jackson kept playing around on the chairs in the waiting room. I told he better be careful or he'd break his hand. He just smiled and said, "That's okay, I can just go back there and they'll fix it."
9. We decided to take the boys to Kings Island yesterday. We had the best time. The weather was perfect and the lines weren't too bad at all. Jackson and Brody did so good-we were there for close to 12 hours and neither of them complained at all. We are so lucky to have such good kids.
Bryce got picked to take part in one of the live shows. He also got picked to be in a live show when we went to Disney a couple of years ago. I guess he just has a face for show business.
10. Chuck rode the new rollercoaster, Diamondback-I think this picture says it all. :)
Have a great week!