Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Ten on Tuesdayish

1. Okay, so it's not Tuesday, but I'm only one day behind! We had a busy, busy weekend! Thursday was the twins' first soccer practice of the year. Jackson starts this Thursday and our first games are this Saturday. Like I said, busy, busy.


Jarron at practice

2. We gave Bryce and Jarron the bikes Chuck picked out for them on Friday. Their actual birthday is tomorrow but we couldn't wait for them to have their presents. They were thrilled and already have the hang of riding them! We also got Jackson a Big Wheel (which he keeps calling his 4 wheeler).





3. We celebrated the twins' birthday with the Lakes side of the family Saturday (we also celebrated my nephew Andrew's birthday and Easter at the same time). The boys got lots of DS games and Pokemon/Bakugan stuff.



4. Want to see what a normal 6 month old look like compared to our Moose? This is Rizzo, my great niece, who is a week younger than Brody. Brody looks like giant next to her. When I dropped him off at the nursery for Easter service a woman who hadn't seen Moose in awhile was working the table. "Is he in the one year olds room?" she asked me. "Ummm no, he can't even crawl, he's only 6 months old." "Oh, he's a large sized baby!" Yep, he sure is!



5. All four boys were pretty agreeable Easter morning and let me take fairly good pictures of them. I know I am biased, but man, they are good looking kids!




Bryce


Jarron


Jackson


Brody

6. The Easter festivities continued when the Sawyer side of the family came over for lunch and egg-hunting. After the hunt, the boys pulled out their bikes for some more riding. The weather was absolutely perfect!




Jackson on the hunt...

7. My nephew Blaze, just cracks me up. I asked him if he had gone on an egg hunt at his other grandma's house and he said, "Yes, I found some eggs, a capri sun, an empty water bottle and a box of macaroni & cheese!" Too funny.

8. My babies will be eight years old tomorrow. Eight years old! I just can't wrap my mind around that. They are such big boys now.


Crazy kids!

9. The bowling party that was supposed to be for 2-3 friends of Bryce and Jarron, has taken on a life of it's own. There are now about 15 attendees. Sigh. I had every intention of keeping it small this year but I hate to leave people out.

10. I have my Olympus camera up for sale on eBay. I'm looking forward to purchasing a camera I can actually use. :)
Check back tomorrow for the Bryce and Jarron birthday post!!!!

No comments: