Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Ten on Tuesday

1. It's 9:00 on Tuesday night, that should tell you what kind of day I've had. Nuff said.

2. The Smoothie Moovee game in the Webkinz Arcade is ridiculously addictive-I think Bryce and Jarron's Webkinz are now living in castles with as many webkinz coins as I have won.

3. Moosey Moose (aka Brody) is now wearing 6 month outfits. And they are tight. (Not "that's tight Dawg!" but physically tight.)



Seriously!

4. Jackson has pretty much beat the Batman lego game and has set his sights on finishing Ratatouille. Too bad there's no such thing as a professional video gamer, because I think he'd rock at that.



5. Bryce and Jarron have been using my camera lately to do some "photography". Too funny-they love taking abstract pictures and setting their toys up in poses.


Brody as seen by Jarron


Thor as seen by Jarron


My scrapbook room as seen by Bryce

6. I get to see my mentee for the first time in about a year tomorrow. Super excited to see her.

7. Brody has his check-up on Thursday-he'll be four months old that day as well. Check back then for the "official" weigh in.



8. I can't believe how many high school friends I am reconnecting with on Facebook. Who knew?

9. As I am typing this, I can hear the boys talking in bed, apparently there is some dispute as to who is the best at Nintendo DS. There is talk of a "battle". I hope it doesn't involve fists.


The Rowdy Bunch

10. My absolute favorite scrapbooking magazine, Simple Scrapbooks, is no longer going to be printed after this summer. This is such a bummer. I've learned so much from the talented editors of SS.

That's it for this week-check back Thursday for the Brody update!

No comments: