Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

1. Merry Christmas! I can't believe Christmas has already come and gone. We had a great Christmas. The boys got a ton of presents and we all got to spend a lot of time together and with our families.



2. Our furnace broke yesterday, so we don't have heat right now. That's not as bad as it could be because it's been in the 50's the last two days. My dad seems to think it is a relatively simple fix. I'm hopeful we'll be much warmer tonight!

3. With the new year and more energy from not being pregnant, I am gearing back up to work on my stamping/scrapbooking business.

4. Bryce and Jarron got Ninetendo DSs for Christmas-so there's been a lot of gaming going on at our house this past week. Now the 4 year old, Jackson, wants one too. He's got a long wait until July-his birthday.

5. I turned 32 this past weekend, I can not believe that. I can't pretend to be in my late 20's anymore-I am well on my way to mid-30's.

6. Speaking of my birthday, Chuck got me an external hard drive for my birthday. I've already loaded it up with ALL of the pictures that were on our laptop (literally thousands) and it hasn't even made a dent in the memory! Woo. Hoo.

7. So I've realized I'm a bit of a nerd-my last few purchases/presents that I've really loved are all technology related. I am so sad that I am no longer cool.

8. Brody is growing so fast-it's crazy. He holds his head up like he wants to sit up. When you put him in a car seat it looks like he's trying to lean out! And he is constantly smiling! Such a sweet open mouthed smile-so freaking cute.



9. I am looking forward to spending some time with some good friends on New Year's Eve-the best part-we all have boys the same age! I am a bit bummed that we aren't going to Winterfest but it's just too cold to take Brody this year!


10. I can't wait until all of the new programs come back on TV next week-so very tired of reruns. And I am super excited about Scrubs returning-looks like Tuesday will also be a comedy night! (Right now Mondays are super full-How I met Your Mother, Chuck, Worst Week, and Samantha Who-not to mention Jon & Kate plus 8-my poor DVR-it's nice to spread the love with other days of the week.)

Happy New Year!!!

No comments: