Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Ten on Tuesday

1. It took me an hour and half to get to work this morning. I was NOT happy about it. There is nothing I hate more than sitting in a car going nowhere with absolutely nothing to do. Plus it wasn't even that icy out just wet.

2. On a brighter note, the twins had their first Upward game this weekend and oh my! They have improved so much over the year. Jarron had 12 points (I know!) and Bryce had 2 rebounds. I was so very very proud of them. I can't begin to tell you how blessed I feel to have such cool kids (all four of them!).

Basketball stars!

3. Jackson has been cracking me up lately-as usual. He's just so stubborn, it's funny. The other night I made stromboli for dinner. He very dramatically said, "That's disgusting I'm not eating that. I guess I'm just never going to eat again!" and threw himself on the couch. I said, "do you want me to make you a PB&J sandwich?" His face immediately brightened, he leaped up, and he smiled this huge smile-"I love peanut butter-it's my favorite!" It just cracks me up how he can go from the depths of despair to pure joy in seconds.

(Photo courtesy of Bobbi-naturally!)

4. I missed posting it-probably because of the holidays-but Brody is 3 months old! I cannot believe how fast he is growing. Bobbi took some really great pictures of him a couple of weeks ago that she has been posting on her blog. So I "borrowed" one to post here as well.



5. Speaking of Brody, the boy can eat! He's eating about 42 ounces of formula a day! And that's with a little cereal mixed in the bottle twice a day. I can't wait to see how much he weighs when we go to the doctor later this month.

6. Scrubs is back on tonight-so very happy! It is one of my very favorite shows, I have seen every single episode, so I am looking forward to putting the kids to bed tonight and watching it!

7. Why do people schedule meetings for noon? I mean seriosuly, if you are so busy you have to schedule a meeting at lunchtime you need to look into some time management classes. Just saying. (Maybe because I am annoyed to be missing lunch today.)

8. I've been feeling very creative lately-and have done a ton of sketches for scrapbook layouts-now if only I could find the time to actually put the pages together!

9. I find something new I love about my iPod Touch every day. Last week, I discovered an app that allows me to view all of the photos I have on Kodak Gallery via WiFi. I have literally thousands of photos on Kodak-you have no idea how happy this makes me.

10. The twins have started learning cursive writing at school. My babies aren't even remotely babies anymore. It seems like they just woke up one day and were big boys. They've never really liked taking the time to make their handwriting neat but you should have seen them last night slowly practicing cursive "L"s. They are so excited to hit this milestone.

Bryce and Jarron-Then


Bryce and Jarron-Now (and more photography by Bobbi!)

No comments: