Pages

Friday, November 7, 2008

Five on Friday

1. My driveway is currently full of shingles-we are getting our new roof tomorrow-woo.hoo. When the windstorm hit back in September it took half of our roof with it!

2. Facebook is completely addictive-seriously. I should have never even went there.

3. My iPod touch makes Facebook even easier to be addicted to-but I'm still loving it!

4. I took Brody in to work today to visit my team-I resisted the urge to turn on my computer and start barrelling through email-but just barely.

5. I'm loving this little picture of Brody-he looks so old here.




Have a super weekend!

1 comment:

Bobbi said...

He is so cute! I can't belive how much he has changed....and you totally should not have put that about facebook cause I was just thinking about creating an account the other day. Looks like I am going to have to now.