Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sick and miserable

I've got a really nasty cold and I am feeling sick and miserable. So tired and sooo much to do. I think Brody's been under the weather too, because he's been super fussy and not sleeping well.

My doctor called this morning to let me know my blood pressure was getting pretty high again, so it looks like I have to go back to my family doctor. Bummer.

I did want to post a few pictures from a couple of weeks ago. Bryce, Jarron and Jackson went with Daddy and the other "men" in the family (Uncle Don, Papaw, Donnie and Zachary) to Lexington for the Wildcats Blue and White game. Daddy said the boys had a blast and were even featured on the jumbo-tron twice! The following week their picture was on the official UK basketball website (although it is gone now).


The boys all geared up for the game.


Bryce and Zachary


Jarron and Donnie

I'm so glad the boys get to do fun stuff like this-I can't wait until Brody is old enough for us to join them!



No comments: