Pages

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Have you ever had one of those days...


where you jsut want to throw your hands up and go back to sleep? Yeah. I've had a few of those lately.

Not to get super political here or anything, because that's not what this blog is about, but I was incredibly disappointed with Tuesday's election results. Yes, it is a truly historic moment for our country, but I just totally disagree with much of his beliefs and policies. As a lifelong Republican, it was very sad to see my party make such a poor showing-they have a lot of work to do before 2012!

OK, off my soapbox.

Onto much better things=my boys!

I'm super excited to report that Brody smiled his first real smile at me Tuesday morning-so cute, he has this really big dimple on one side of his face, he looks so much like his Daddy right now.

Bryce and Jarron are working hard on a couple of big school projects-the have a lunar tracker they have to do each night and their first presentation to give in a couple of weeks. They have a biography fair at school; Bryce is reporting on Henry Ford and Jarron is reporting on George Washington-I need to get cracking on costumes for that.

Jackson cracks me up more and more each day, our personalities are so similar it's scary. He's such a little man these days-he's also a video game genius! That kid can outplay most adults on Batman Lego and a few others.

I'm off to work on Upward registrations-the season is gearing back up, which means we'll be seeing a little less of Chuck around the house. The twins are super excited though-they LOVE playing basketball!


1 comment:

Bobbi said...

Oh my gosh, everyday I wish I could just lay there and stretch. And yeah you have to try an eggnogg latte...no comparison.

Thanks for the gift card btw, you didn't have to do that but I really appreciate it! And I need to do some updated pictures of Brody. Just some quick one month pics when I pick the boys up sometime.