Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

THREE!!!

This little man turned three today.


Three years of adorable Moosey grins. Three years of hearing his sweet little voice say "Naddy" {instead of "Daddy"}. Three years of watching him grow from this tiny little baby...

 
To this rough and tumble toddler...


I simply can't imagine our world without him in it. Our family truly wasn't complete until he arrived. He fills our days with laughter and joy. He's mischievous and full of life. Trouble finds him. {All the time-whether it's hiding in a closet eating cookies by the fistful or putting a whole package of hair gel on his head}. But the moment he looks at us with those big blue eyes and says in his little Moosey voice, "Sowwy Mommy", all is forgiven. Instantly. Yup, he's got us under his spell. 


 He's so happy and excited about everything. Even mundane everyday tasks are an adventure when Moose is with you. He loves to be with his brothers, doing what they do, even though he's so much smaller.


I wish I could bottle these moments of time up. Freeze them. He's growing so fast. I know {from experience} how much I will miss these days when they are gone. I know the days of holding his chubby little hand in mine are growing short. So, I do it every chance I get. 


I love this little Moose of mine so much. I am so very grateful to have him in my life. So very blessed to be his Mommy. 
Happy 3rd Birthday Moose Goose!

1 comment:

Blessed Ladybug said...

very nice photos theygrow so fast.. have a great day...