Ready to party!
The birthday boy!
Look at that chubby little cake filled hand!
Moose on a moose-so funny!
2. It seems like Moose's vocabulary is really expanding lately. When he wants something, he points to it and says "ME" (as in give it to me!), he also says "Oh boy!". So funny to hear him say it, I've tried capturing it on film but he just won't do it. (Of course as soon as I turn the camera off, all I hear is "oh boy" over and over again!)
I think he might exceed the weight limit for my washer.
3. Feeling good about Halloween planning right now, I've got all 4 boys costumes purchased and ready to go. And we got our treat buckets personalized and ready for decorating. Every year, the boys and I get pails or bags and decorate them to use for trick or treating. It's a lot of fun for all of us. We haven't gone to the pumpkin patch yet, but hopefully we can cross that off our list in the next week or so.
4. Bryce was up to his tricks again this week at football, this week he ran through the tunnel blowing kisses at the crowd. Such a showman!
5. Jarron has been such a huge helper to Chuck and I lately. He is always helping take care of Moose and this weekend he helped Chuck with all of the yardwork. He even got to mow for the first time. He is so proud-and I'm sure Chuck can't wait until the twins are able to take over that chore all together!
6. How is it that I have never tried Nutella before? I found a recipe on a blog for Nutella Croissants and I made them this weekend-they are delicious. (Not so yummy cold but very yummy warm.) How did I not know about this product?
7. My 6 month quest for the perfect stroller has ended in success! I have been stalking eBay and Craig's List for a gently used Maclaren Techno XT stroller and yesterday I found it! At my sister in law's store (visit her website HERE) of all places! You have no idea how happy I am to have this fine piece of European machinery join our house. After 4 kids and 7 strollers, I knew exactly what I wanted from a stroller-lightweight but sturdy, adjustable handles (Chuck's nearly a foot taller than me-so my perfect handle height and his are very different!), storage basket, and a nice rain shield. This stroller has ALL of that! Woo-hoo!
8. Said by Jarron last night as we were running errands and passed a Waffle House with some sketchy looking patrons milling about outside, "Hey mom, let's stop there, those people look friendly, plus it's a house of waffles, what's better than that?"
9. Our Cincinnati Bengals are now 4-1! Whaaaatttt? I know! So exciting but these last minute wins are giving me heart attacks-I'd love to see them have a really decisive win.
10. We have a busy weekend ahead-football games, museum center, Halloween party and (maybe) family pictures-I'm tired just thinking about it! :)