Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Ten on Tuesday

1. Happy late Mother's Day to all of you Moms out there! I had a wonderful Mother's Day. The boys made me beautiful cards and some amazing artwork for my office. (I'm getting an iPhone next month-that's my "official" present! :))

2. Jackson doesn't quite get the idea of Mother's Day. We went to Cheesecake Factory for lunch and got some cheesecake for dessert. He said, "Why am I getting dessert? Oh, because it's Mudder's Day! This is the best Mudder's Day ever!"


3. The twins are at an age were they can begin to help Chuck with the yard work. So this weekend we put them to work hauling mulch. They had a blast-I know that in a few years they will be dreading this kind of thing, but for now we are taking advantage of their enthusiasm.

Taking a break after unloading


Spreading the mulch out

4. Between mulch hauling, the boys took a break to play some football in the front yard. Thankfully, no one was injured (this time).


5. Brody and I relaxed on the porch and took a little walk-this boy loves being outside.


6. I love these shoes that I got for Brody. Unfortunately his feet are a bit too chunky for them, so they will most likely end up in the yard sale box. This make me sad to think about.

Come to think of it, his hands are a bit on the chunky side too! I love Moose!

7. This is a scene that happens pretty frequently at our house...three boys, three game systems-very little arguing!


8. Want to see what I do when I say I'm scrapbooking? I do a little bit of this...(many thanks to Chuck for wrangling the kids so I could get some scrapbook time in this weekend).




9. I'm organizing a scrapbook night at our church; it's June 5th from 6-10PM. Bring your materials and get some layouts done! :) Email me for the details.

10. We picked a vacation spot for this summer. We're going to the Wisconsin Dells. It looks beautiful, I'm really looking forward to it!

No comments: