Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Ten on Tuesday

1. We've been dealing with some sickness around our place the last few days-including a trip to the ER with Jarron Bear, but everyone seems to be rounding the curve. I'm hoping for a healthy, sick-free weekend!

2. Because this weekend, we are going to the circus! Woo Hoo! Shhhh! Don't tell the boys-we are going to surprise them Saturday-they are going to be so happy! Me, I'm a bit afraid of the clowns-I'll admit they creep me out.



3. It is very cold in Cincinnati this week-but it's so sunny. You think it's going to be warm but then the cold just smacks you in the face. I can not wait for summer.

4. The twins had their last basketball game Saturday. They are undefeated again this year. But even more special than that-the whole team worked together to make sure the littlest guy on the team got the ball as much as possible. Everyone really wanted him to score a basket this year and he did. In fact he scored THREE baskets! So cool, his mom was so happy she was crying. Things like this? That's why I like for my kids to play sports. So they learn to work together and that it's not always about them.



5. I'm sad that with basketball ending Jackson, Andrew and Livi will only get to hang out at church. These three absolutely crack me up. Livi is Andrew's cousin-and Jackson's "girlfriend". She was Andrew's girlfriend until she found out cousins can't get married. So Andrew told Jackson he could have her. :) Make no mistake, she holds her own with these two. They are the "Three Amigos"-always hanging out together.



6. I'm not sure that the shuffle function on my ipod is working correctly. I just got 4 New Kids on the Block songs in a row and then 3 Jack Johnson songs. I'm not complaining-I could listen to Jack Johnson all day-just wondering out loud.

7. I'm the proud new owner of a Whirlpool Duet washer and dryer. Our dryer died during the sickness this weekend, so I gave up and bought a new energy efficient front loading set. They look like something from the Jetsons. I think I'm going to love them though. I've already used the "Sanitary" setting a few times. Gotta kill those germs!



8. I can't begin to tell you how much fun we are having with Moosey these days. He's just such a happy, sweet baby. I'm so very thankful to have him in our life. This picture cracks me up. He fell asleep like this-I guess he was fighting the power in his dreams.



9. I'm having breakfast at school with the twins this Friday. So looking forward to hanging out with them on their "turf". Last year they wouldn't let me take pictures, so I'm hoping they change their minds this year.

10. Soccer season starts in just 4 weeks! Chuck will be coaching the twins and I have volunteered to be an assistant coach for Jackson. I'm not sure what I was thinking. I really need to figure out how to play soccer.

No comments: