Pages

Monday, October 13, 2008

Introducing Brody Edward




It is with great happiness that we announce the birth of our fourth son, Brody Edward. Brody was born September 22, 2008 at 10:56 AM. He weighed 7 pounds, 6 ounces and was 20.5 inches long.
Brody was born about 3 weeks early after I had spent a few weeks on bed rest and made a couple of trips to the hospital. He was perfectly healthy and is a very sweet and calm baby.
Bryce, Jarron and Jackson completely adore their new little brother. In the 3 weeks since his arrival, all three have taken turns holding and feeding him.
I am doing so much better, my blood pressure is finally under control and my energy is starting to come back. I just wanted to post a few pictures of our new little guy...check back later this week for updates on the "big" guys.

No comments: