Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

the one where they are grown-ups

I started this blog in 2008. Bryce and Jarron were 7 years old then. It seems like just yesterday that I was writing about their adventures at East but here we are. They are adults now. Freshmen in college. Bryce is at Xavier University.

And Jarron is at the University of Cincinnati.

And now we begin a whole new adventure. As parents of adults. There's not very many parenting blogs for moms in this stage of life. The point where you're sharing stories of those rare moments of time you get when your whole family is in one place at one time. You see, that's the thing I was most unprepared for-how much I'd miss the people living in my house. They are just so busy with school, activities, work...that I try to soak up the rare moments I have with my four lakes boys all in one spot.

On the bright side, I successfully parented half of my children to adult-hood, so I'll take that win.

No comments: